You won’t believe it but…. you can make pancakes with only 2 ingredients!
Ingredients (per 1 serving)
– 1 banana
– 2 large eggs
1. Crack eggs into a blender.
2. Peel banana and break into pieces, tossing them into the blender as well.
3. Blend. Now you have your pancake mix.
4. Heat frying pan to medium-low heat.
5. Pour a small amount of the batter into the frying pan (just like you would with regular pancake mix)
6. Wait 3-5 minutes, checking to make sure it isn’t burning. The middle will begin to bubble when the underside is ready.
7. Flip and wait about 30 seconds to 1 minute. It should be cooked through.
8. Continue until all batter is used up. Serve with syrup and enjoy!