I love this breakfast because it is completely customizable and can be switched up every time with different veggies. Below is my personal favourite but get creative and add your favourite things to the mix as well.
Ingredients (per serving)
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup spinach, finely chopped
-3 large mushrooms, finely chopped
– 2 tbsp cheddar cheese, finely grated
-1/4 tsp salt
-1/4 tsp pepper
1. Crack eggs into a bowl, whisk and set aside.
2. Dice veggies.
3. Heat frying pan on stove with just enough butter (or oil) to coat the bottom.
4. Put veggies in heated pan and cook until andante. Make sure you stir regularly to prevent burning.
5. Pour eggs over veggies and allow time to cook.
6. Sprinkle on cheese. Once eggs have begun to turn white, flip omelet over.
6. Once the omelet is firm, it will be cooked all the way through. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and enjoy.